Link to Profile Semperoper, Dresden Sieg (auf dem Siegesäule), Berlin Brandenburg Tor, Berlin Skyline, Frankfurt am Main

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I'm Back
Sorry, C.N. !

I'm back ... The markets may now resume their correction. Sorry C.N.

It's amazing how easy it is to slip back to American life in just 36 hours. I was there for business, so I didn't get to do as much personal stuff as I would like, but I squeezed some into the schedule. You can sleep on the plane, right?

What is funny is going back to the hotel and seeing all the room-service trays outside the doors. I forgot about that aspect of US business travel ... over here we go out, back there they seem to go back to the room and watch TV.

Well, time to go to the office ... ugh! If I didn't like my job, I might hate it.

1 Comments:

Blogger C N Heidelberg said...

Down 543 at the moment....tsk

8:34 PM, October 15, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home