Link to Profile Semperoper, Dresden Sieg (auf dem Siegesäule), Berlin Brandenburg Tor, Berlin Skyline, Frankfurt am Main

Monday, April 03, 2006

TGIM — (Thank God It's Monday)

I should be doing "things," but instead I am reading blogs, making goofy comments, and now typing away at this. Need to do the following today:

  • get my hair cut,

  • have a "Bewerbungsfoto" shot,

  • plant a bunch of flowers and herbs,

  • finish re-lighting the kitchen

  • build a little greenhouse for the herb-garden,

  • do my german-class homework, and

  • to also do my chinese-class homework,

  • need to actually go to german class,

  • pack for an upcoming trip to the US;

Q: Where does the time really go?

A: Here!

3 Comments:

Blogger christina said...

This is the first day of our kids' Easter holidays, which means no more getting up at 6:15 a.m. every morning, and I've got a "to do" list as long as my arm. Unfortunately, now that we're all sleeping in until 10, I doubt much of anything is going to get done. :-)

6:53 PM, April 03, 2006  
Blogger Haddock said...

Sounds like you got Blogitis :)

11:01 PM, April 03, 2006  
Blogger Mike B said...

Christina: yes, isn't it great to sleep in, except maybe for things getting a little squishy around the edges?

Haddock: Yes, indeed. But still managed to do all but the little greenhouse.

11:59 PM, April 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home