Link to Profile Semperoper, Dresden Sieg (auf dem Siegesäule), Berlin Brandenburg Tor, Berlin Skyline, Frankfurt am Main

Friday, March 31, 2006

Skylines ...
(no points for originality)

Hamish linked to my Photo of the Frankfurt skyline at sunset, an honor indeed. If you haven't seen his post yet, take a look as it will send you in a couple of other directions for other Skyline items worth taking a look at.

In the meantime, I have revamped the template to work the picture in. Now, if I get off my a** and dust off my Photoshop and coding skills (I've been in finance too long ... I forgot a lot of the css syntax, but HTML seems to stick in the brain longer)., I might actually make it look like a real web page ;~()

2 Comments:

Blogger christina said...

Sure looks like a website to me!

11:37 AM, April 01, 2006  
Blogger Mike B said...

Thanks!

8:04 PM, April 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home