Link to Profile Semperoper, Dresden Sieg (auf dem Siegesäule), Berlin Brandenburg Tor, Berlin Skyline, Frankfurt am Main

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

It's Me

I've wrested control of my blog long enough to let you know I have returned to the European side of the Atlantic. If I were feeling hammy right now, I'd say something like "I just flew in from America ... and boy are my arms tired."

The unfortunate thing about moving around so much is that it is hard to keep up with the blogging scene while you are over the ocean. I guess I should have sprung for Lufthansa, which has over-water internet service on some flights ;) Nah, never mind.

My blog is hosting the "lost blogs" series this week along with 39 others in whose company I truly feel humble. I've clumsily guessed at the IDs of a couple of them, but I am feeling guilty at not having read more of them, especially given some of the really nice comments my guest-host has received from various corners of the world.

We discussed this, and have agreed on an official statement: "What can we say? We put the Lite into Literature."

2 Comments:

Blogger JillWrites said...

Hee hee. That's funny. Though entirely too modest.

3:27 AM, April 12, 2006  
Blogger Mike B said...

You are killing me ... that was too modet?

4:03 AM, April 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home