Link to Profile Semperoper, Dresden Sieg (auf dem Siegesäule), Berlin Brandenburg Tor, Berlin Skyline, Frankfurt am Main

Friday, May 19, 2006

Burger Brief #001 -- Benchmarking

First in a series over at Der Burger Meister, deals with what to pick as a benchmark burger. It's not the best in Germany or the World, but it's not a bad start.

For those of you who follow this blog, if you are concerned about the amount of cholesterol I have pumped into my system this week, thanks for your concern ... to Paraphrase Dennis Leary, they still haven't found a cure for death, and so I eat and enjoy.

4 Comments:

Blogger EuroTrippen said...

Wow... you even have ice in your soda! In Dresden they're very anti-ice. I used to ask for it, but nine times out of ten they'd say no, so I just gave up.

11:22 AM, May 19, 2006  
Blogger Maribeth said...

I'm thinking burgers today myself. I haven't had one in a while, so it's time.

12:02 PM, May 19, 2006  
Blogger Haddock said...

You really cant beat a juicy cheesburger! :) (Now hungry again!) :)

12:33 PM, May 19, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Is that a double burger? Oh my God! I fear for you. I have to say though, the German and I have discovered the BK and McD are better in Germany than the U.S. Haven't figured out why though.

2:07 PM, May 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home