Link to Profile Semperoper, Dresden Sieg (auf dem Siegesäule), Berlin Brandenburg Tor, Berlin Skyline, Frankfurt am Main

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Alte Oper Fest




Yes, the festival season is well underway with the return of the festival at the Alte Oper ...






But again, what is with Tacos & Crepes? Don't know, but it is popular.







And be sure to sample some of the "local" specialities, like the Caiprihinas. The team is working fast and furious here to grind the fresh limes ... worth the wait.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got a crepe from there, they went a little crazy on the nutella. I think I've also had my fill of Erdbeer Bowle for the next year or so.

8:45 AM, May 19, 2006  
Blogger An Investor said...

I know they're both round, but I hope they're not using the same "shell" for the tacos and crepes.

11:05 AM, May 19, 2006  
Blogger EuroTrippen said...

We're winding down the dixieland fest here... no tacos though. sniff.

11:24 AM, May 19, 2006  
Blogger J said...

aha! So that's what was going on when we drove past last Sunday.

10:26 PM, May 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home