Link to Profile Semperoper, Dresden Sieg (auf dem Siegesäule), Berlin Brandenburg Tor, Berlin Skyline, Frankfurt am Main

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy Mother's Day

I'm happy to keep a few plants alive ... I'm in awe of those of you who rear children, especially when I look back at what a brat I was.

Here are a few flowers for you, Mom

The MSM reports that Salary.com has determined that the job of Mom is grossly underpaid (see their Mom Salary Wizard). Perhaps so, but until Mom can float shares, issue herself stock options, and cook the books, it's always going to be that way.

Meanwhile, Mausi recently gave a great example of the priceless things the compensation experts can't put a price-tag to. Take a look.

1 Comments:

Blogger Maribeth said...

How true how true! I tell Hubby every day how much I am worth and how lucky he is!!! LOL!

3:54 PM, May 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home