Link to Profile Semperoper, Dresden Sieg (auf dem Siegesäule), Berlin Brandenburg Tor, Berlin Skyline, Frankfurt am Main

Monday, April 14, 2008

Where in the World is Mikey This Week?


OK ... sorry for not providing anything interesting lately, but I have been travelling ... heavily. Meaning a lot, and with a lot of baggage, but the latter statement is something that can be overanalyzed some other time.

In the meantime, I was here last week. I'm in an airport lounge with wireless access and time to kill, so I can actually post something this week.

So , guess where this was and we'll figure out a prize ... maybe a free pack of frozen dim sum. See the contest rules at the bottom.

3 Comments:

Blogger christina said...

Hmm.Shanghai maybe? (but I'll pass on the mushy dim sum!)

11:19 AM, April 14, 2008  
Blogger Maribeth said...

Hong Kong!

1:55 PM, April 14, 2008  
Blogger Mike B said...

This was a really tough one ... this is Chinatown in Singapore. I thought about posting a sign from Clarke Quay or a picture of the Merlion, but I thought that might be too obvious.

Sorry, but thanks for playing.

3:36 PM, April 16, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home