Link to Profile Semperoper, Dresden Sieg (auf dem Siegesäule), Berlin Brandenburg Tor, Berlin Skyline, Frankfurt am Main

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

The Song Remains the Same

An unpopular Republican President is waging an unpopular and seemingly un-ending war. The dollar keeps hitting new lows as the world places less confidence in the US economy. Oil hovers at new highs, a further drain on the US economy. And Led Zepplin has just just had a hit concert, with the prospect of a further tour to follow.

It's 1973 all over again ....

2 Comments:

Blogger Snooker said...

This made me chuckle so much that my office partner asked me what was up.
It's SO true! Great observation! I may have to quote you!

10:35 AM, December 13, 2007  
Blogger Haddock said...

Great observation. My hair is a bit shorter this time around! :)

11:02 PM, December 20, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home