Link to Profile Semperoper, Dresden Sieg (auf dem Siegesäule), Berlin Brandenburg Tor, Berlin Skyline, Frankfurt am Main

Thursday, August 09, 2007

Happy Singapore National Day

OK, it was officially yesterday, but I'm only half an hour past yesterday and only then because I was with a bunch of Germans who also spent some time there and now look wistfully back upon those happier days of expat life. Of course I am still living the expat life, so I guess I don't need to look wistfully back. It's kind of nice to recount some of our favorite stories ... I, for one, never had a bad meal there, and I'm looking forward to getting back there for some chili crab and drunken prawns. I even enjoyed the cheap popiah I had in the food court in the basement of the Funan Mall ... I was the only westener eating there that day, and boy did I stand out among other things for being one of the taller people there. Good times indeed. The Partnerin and I may pop over there this October. We'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home