Link to Profile Semperoper, Dresden Sieg (auf dem Siegesäule), Berlin Brandenburg Tor, Berlin Skyline, Frankfurt am Main

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Boys and their Toys

Could you get through life without knowing things like how poor Anna Nicole Smith's estate is going to pass largely to Uncle Sam? I know I can't, especially ... confession time ... since I am the father of her child and will be entering my name along with the thousands of others to ensure our child is well taken care of ... move over Prince Whatever-your-name-is von Anhalt. How else, after all, can I afford my expensive pursuits and toys like these?
This is the Archos 604 media player, the WiFi version, which allows me to keep up with all the latest, including the Fox News Business Block, while I am on the go. I used to work with Brenda "Cute as a Button" Buttner, and she doesn't appear to have changed much in more than a decade ... still cute, even if she isn't the hottest of the Fox Barbie Dolls.

This thing is great for time shifting things like the Business Block and 24 from the weekends, when time is scarce and should be shared with the Partnerin and preparing to move, to mornings and evenings on the train to and from work when I am not studying chinese.

Yes I know, that is one heck of a rationalization, but boys will be boys, and boys must have their toys.

5 Comments:

Blogger Haddock said...

Damn! and I thought I was the father of Anna Nicole Smith's child! :)

3:59 PM, February 25, 2007  
Blogger EuroTrippen said...

Ohhhh, I like! I want one... and I've moved on from Ana Nicole. Now I'm all about seeing Brit-Brit beat the poo out of photographers cars & shave her head.

8:34 PM, February 25, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And I thought I was the father of her baby.
What? Oh wait, I'm a girl. Guess I can't be. Dam!

8:37 PM, February 25, 2007  
Blogger An Investor said...

Father, mother, sister, brother? What's the difference? It's a family affair and everyone's in play. I guess I'll throw my chit in the pot. If Uncle Sam gets any of it, then I guess by proxy I got some, too (no pun intended).

Maribeth, if the Governor can do it, maybe you can, too.

Btw, how can I get my own Fox Business Block? Is there an online source?

10:59 AM, February 26, 2007  
Blogger Jay said...

Well thank goodness you can always get the news that really matters.

8:07 PM, February 27, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home