Link to Profile Semperoper, Dresden Sieg (auf dem Siegesäule), Berlin Brandenburg Tor, Berlin Skyline, Frankfurt am Main

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy V-Day

We can be a cute couple sometimes. Today we surprised each other with flowers and candy. I went the more traditional route of roses, a heart-shaped box of pralines, and a sentimental card that I labored over to ensure my handwriting was, at least for once, legible ... a labor of love. Terribly cliche, but I've never disappointed anyone by giving them roses.

The Partnerin buried me in Ritter Sport bars and Jelly Beans. She knows that I love Jelly Bellies, which I got hooked on while in the Air Force because we occasionally accompanied Ron Reagan to California ... If only you knew how many hundreds of thousands of dollars were spent on jelly beans, and I admit I had a hand in the jar that helped stoke the national debt ... ashamed? not!

Exept that I now need to hop on the cross trainer for an hour or so.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just dropping by to thank you for the coments and suggestions you have left over at my blog. I wanted to send an email but I wasn't able to find an address in a cursory search of the page.
We went with a Schulte Ufer pot set that did very well in a test a few years back. The set was being phased out because it's not suitable for induction stoves so we got the collection we wanted at a good price. I will keep your suggestions in mind if we need to expand.
Re: job stuff, resolved for the time being. To keep it broad, environmental consulting. Hope you understand if I don't want to get too specific publicly.
again, thanks

10:08 AM, February 15, 2007  
Blogger christina said...

Awww, how sweet. Literally. :-) And you can't go wrong with roses.

3:24 PM, February 15, 2007  
Blogger C N Heidelberg said...

Are those little chocolate airplanes I see there? Suess!!

4:28 PM, February 15, 2007  
Blogger Mike B said...

Ana: congrats on the both the cookware and the job front. Good luck.

Christina: Sweet yes, but that Nutella cake is something to die for no doubt.

Heidelbergerin: Chocolate Airplanes indeed. Very Sweet!

9:11 PM, February 15, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home