Link to Profile Semperoper, Dresden Sieg (auf dem Siegesäule), Berlin Brandenburg Tor, Berlin Skyline, Frankfurt am Main

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

If your life is so good ...
Why did you sell it on e-bay?

In case you didn't already see it, a man in Australia sold his life for on e-bay for A$ 7,500.

The ad is cute ... read it here.   Highlights included:



Will introduce to all my friends & potential lovers (around 8 which I have been flirting with)
- I have around 15 close friends and around 170 other friends
- I have 2 nemeses.
- Lifestyle is very social. It includes a lot of going out.

This auction also includes the following
- A 4 week training course by the former me which includes the following:
- Many anecdotes and stories from a very interesting and intriguing past 24 years of my life
- 6 Jokes
- Training in becoming me (fashion, food, lifestyle, style of seduction, interests)
- Haircut like mine
- Piercings to the value of $180.
- Lessons in my personal history (The good stuff and the bad stuff)
- Skills Lessons (as mentioned above)

NB: After the 4 week training winning bidder will also receive 2 months of on-call support.

Please note the following
- A friend owes me $20. Another friend owes me a six-pack of beer which you can redeem upon winning the bid.
- The winning applicant should probably shout the next $20 worth of weed.
- Will need to become vegetarian. This can however be changed in the future.
- There is some tension with a former ex from a painful breakup which must be inherited.




Bidding closed last week (23 January), so sorry if you missed it and really wanted to buy a new life down under. Wish I could make this stuff up.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! I think anyone who would sell their life is a sad sap. Of course when I think about my own life, I am not sure I could give it away.
Not that I would want to.
You see I own it all. The good, the bad and the ugly!

1:15 AM, January 31, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder if he's planning on outsourcing the two months of on-call support.

11:57 AM, January 31, 2007  
Blogger christina said...

I'd be interested in the nemeses. I don't have any of those yet. Not that I know of, anyway. But maybe I'm someone else's nemesis? Who knows?

2:01 PM, January 31, 2007  
Blogger EuroTrippen said...

I'm not willing to chuck my life for a fresh one, but I'd go halfsies on a timeshare. Preferably on a life lived in some exotic locale...

3:02 PM, February 01, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home