Link to Profile Semperoper, Dresden Sieg (auf dem Siegesäule), Berlin Brandenburg Tor, Berlin Skyline, Frankfurt am Main

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Playing Golf & Baking Bread

I mentioned that an old friend in the US decided to float my resume back home. He did this after asking me what I had been up to, to which I replied "Playing golf and baking bread."

His response was something like, "Gee, that's so sad."

To which I snidely commented, "Not really, my handicap is in the low single digits nowadays."

We went golfing on Friday afternoon and I kicked his butt around the course. So you see, he wasn't circulating my resume to be a friend, he was simply looking out for his own self-interests. It's a male competitive thing.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

LOL! Yes, but does your bread beat his? My German could kick your but at bread baking, but he is pretty usless at golf.

2:16 PM, June 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home