Link to Profile Semperoper, Dresden Sieg (auf dem Siegesäule), Berlin Brandenburg Tor, Berlin Skyline, Frankfurt am Main

Friday, May 05, 2006

What's the Problem With This View ?

(ed note: besides the fact that I don't have a polarization filter)



The problem is that I never used to have this view, because a line of stately trees shaded the path along the Main river.




















This is one of the smaller stumps.














This is what they did to others.















But there are still nice shady stretches.

Remember the old Beatles song "Rain" ???

"When the rain comes, they run and hide their head. They might as well be dead."
"When the sun shines, they slip into the shade, and sip their lemonade."

More deep thoughts you could only get via blogging.

3 Comments:

Blogger Maribeth said...

What is all this cutting of the woods in Germany? It seems I've been reading a lot about it lately.

4:22 PM, May 05, 2006  
Blogger Haddock said...

I've noticed that more trees seemed to have been chopped down this year in the areas of germany that I have visited. I wonder if someting is going on or maybe its just coincidence?

10:51 PM, May 05, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love the view... Here you would be fined if trees like that were cut down. But I guess BC just likes it's trees a lot more! I'm liking the view though!

11:00 PM, May 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home