Link to Profile Semperoper, Dresden Sieg (auf dem Siegesäule), Berlin Brandenburg Tor, Berlin Skyline, Frankfurt am Main

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Smoke on the Water

Montreux, immortalized by Deep Purple. Didn't really see much smoke on the water, though if you look closely you can discern some. Certainly didn't see any fire in the sky. Just three days of investment presentations punctuated by a very drunk rep who wanted me to put money into Viet Nam development projects. Did get to see an occasional Alp or two from the hotel balcony. Otherwise I did not see much the place because the presentations, networking and dinners and more networking pretty much went from 8 a.m. to midnight.

Silly me for not sneaking out, but after the far east trip I do have to at least give the appearance that I am serious about my work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home