Link to Profile Semperoper, Dresden Sieg (auf dem Siegesäule), Berlin Brandenburg Tor, Berlin Skyline, Frankfurt am Main

Friday, May 18, 2007

The (Two) Hundred Euro Grill Platter

Yes, on a happier note I finally managed to eat at the restaurant at Koblenz-Winningen airport, and it was pretty good. I had the Grill teller, which looks innocent enough from this perspective, but there really is a lot of meat in this thing. I had to ask for the Tzaziki (or however you spell it), and it was loaded with garlic. Good stuff. If you are in the neighborhood, drop in. I actually paid roughly EUR 16 with the Coke and a small tip, if you ignore the cost of getting there ... hey, isn't the journey what life is all about?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmmm! It looks yummy!

12:36 AM, May 19, 2007  
Blogger J said...

Actually, the cost of getting there is nothing for me. I could cycle there in less than an hour. However, I wouldn't pay that much for a meal there.

10:03 PM, May 24, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home